This program prepares students for a wide range of engineering study and career options, including businesses, computer hardware, computer software, photonics, solar energy harvesting and distribution, control system engineering and networking.
Students will gain full skills to;
- Design, manufacture, install and operate electrical products and systems
- Design diagnostic equipment to be used in the domain of mechanical engineering and biomedical engineering
- Design control systems for automated production lines
- Plan and supervise the installation of a Local Area Network( LAN)
- Develop of new operation systems for clients with specific needs